01. What is a certified Arborist?
02. Why hire an Arborist?
03. Do my trees need pruning?
04. What trees should I plant?
05. Why is topping a tree bad?
06. How will drought affect my trees?
07. Do I need to water my tree in the winter?
08. Do my trees need fertilizing?
09. What are humic acids?
10. What are Mychorizae?
Do my trees need pruning?
One of the best ways to improve the health and prolong the life of a tree is through routine pruning. Proper pruning is imperative in reducing storm damage during our famous Colorado snow storms and intense winds. We recommend pruning generally every 3 to 6 years depending on age, species, and objectives.