01. What is a certified Arborist?
02. Why hire an Arborist?
03. Do my trees need pruning?
04. What trees should I plant?
05. Why is topping a tree bad?
06. How will drought affect my trees?
07. Do I need to water my tree in the winter?
08. Do my trees need fertilizing?
09. What are humic acids?
10. What are Mychorizae?
What is a certified Arborist?
An arborist is a specialist trained in the science of planting, caring for and maintaining individual trees. International Society of Arbiculture (ISA) Certification is a non-governmental, voluntary process by which individuals achieve a level of knowledge and competence required to provide proper tree care through at least three years field experience and the passing of a comprehensive examination.